Welcome to the Sugar Rats Club where adventure awaits….
The Sugar Rats Club offers children a safe platform to explore the incredible world of Mountain Biking including the following:
- Develop their mountain biking skills
- Develop their social abilities
- Encourage team development & unity
- Weekly Coaching & Time Trials
- Various sessions targetting all levels
- Specific Racing Team Coaching
- Race preparation and entries
- Race support
- Technical Skills Development
- Bike maintenance & cleaning
- Escorted out-rides
- Kids Parties
- Kids MTB Camps
- Family Fun Days
This programme is designed to improve children’s bike skills, increase their riding ability & distance plus encourage kids to understand their fitness & endurance levels and little bodies better.
Most importantly this is a fun programme and we encourage all kids to participate no matter what their riding strengths – it’s not about winning but working together to enjoy riding and time on the trails.
All children need to have completed both assessments and a minimum of 5 challenge weeks to receive their end of term medals.
Cane Driving Range / Holla Trails, Sugar Rush Park, Esenembe Road, Compensation, Ballito
Thank you to all our Sponsors and Supporters of the Sugar Rats Club: