Hello Sugar Rats
We are so excited to offer weekly rides again, and as we navigate our way back to doing what we love the most, we ask you to please use discretion and communicate with us directly regarding kiddies rides.
As per the new Govt. Directive, from 1st June 2020, non-contact Sports are being allowed as well as exercising between 6am and 6pm. Whilst we cannot ride in large groups, we have decided to offer 2 or 3 (very) small groups of no more than 4 kiddies twice daily from Monday to Thursday.
We will be set up with all appropriate protocol and practice social distancing while riding with the children, as their safety is ALWAYS our number one priority.
The reason for doing stand alone sessions, as opposed to a termly approach, is because of the uncertainty which we are facing, in respect of COVID-19 and the levels we are having to deal with.
The ‘per session’ payment is the equivalent of what you were paying per term. In the unlikely event of us going back up a level we will carry the payment forward to when we can ride again.
What you need to know and do next:-
- We will be taking out 2 or 3 groups with similar abilities during each time slot on a first come/first serve basis.
- Each group will be limited to 4 per group with 1 coach.
- The cost will be R100 per session, payable in either Cash, Zapper or EFT.
- You are welcome to book more than 1 slot a week per child.
- There is an option to sign up for the next 8 weeks – Should you wish to book and pay up front for the 8 weeks, we will throw in an awesome Sugar Rats Mask for free!
- Please complete the form below to book the slot that best suits you.
- Please use your child’s full name as a reference for EFT payments.
- Subject to change as we navigate the next few weeks.
We have also launched our new on-line shop offering CLUB SOCKS that will match the new Club shirts. We also have Sugar Rats masks and will have buffs in stock shortly too.
Branch code: 250102
Acc No: 627 484 734 10
Thank you, we will contact you as soon as possible to confirm times and dates. Please remember this will be on a first come first served basis.